CureZone   Log On   Join
Hypo issues.

sanctuary2 Views: 2,771
Published: 14 years ago

Hypo issues.

I went and saw my doctor again yesterday. I know..I know.... I really have to stop going back to see him. I just need to get some test results and guess I felt in the mood for an argument (not like me at all really ;)

Anyway, here it is. My tsh is 4. I have elevated antibody count. I have every symptom of hypothyroid. And a basal body temp of 97.1. And he tells me that he can't treat me for hypo cause my results all fall within "normal" levels.

Then he proceeds to inform me that he wouldn't know how to treat me anyway. That he isn't an expert and doesn't know that much about thyroid. I asked him about Armour and he had never heard of it and told me he knows nothing of "complementary medicine."

So tomorrow I get to go on a 6 hour drive to have a thyroid ultrasound. Is this a waste of time? How likely are they to find anything? My other doctor in Tassy ordered a reverse T3 but it is going to take 6 weeks to get the results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.301 sec, (1)