Re: slow healing

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
chris Views: 2,480
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 95,151

Re: slow healing

my wounds have begun healing much faster in the past month, i think also due to bowel cleanse. the Bowel Cleanse allows vitamins to absorb much better, now when i take vitamins i actually notice a huge difference in the time of wound healing. for the first time in years!

the Liver Flush of course is essential, i have done 24 Hulda Clark e flushes, and flushed close to 5000 stones. i had to flush about 4000 before i noticed any differences with wound healing and skin in general, including smoothness and the disappearing of acne.

i recommend finding the most intense Liver Flushing protocol to just get those stones out! preparation with gold coin grass/chanca piedra for 2 weeks prior and adding malic acid in for the 2nd week before the flush. and i think Epsom Salts allow many more stones to be flushed out. day of the cleanse, no fat at all... no matter what, drink tea that stimulates bile flow such as dandelion, i drink yogi detox tea, fast for 8 to 12 hours before your olive oil and lemon drink, experiment with higher levels of olive oil, i take up to a cup sometimes.

i hope this has provided you with something useful!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)