CureZone   Log On   Join
Journal of a 2nd Flush Continued

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
lorelei Views: 2,690
Published: 17 years ago

Journal of a 2nd Flush Continued

I feel compelled to share my 2nd flush experience. 1. Not as dramatic physically as the first flush. Produced a great deal of chaff and perhaps 20 or so medium size green stones - nothing like the 19 larger black-encrusted stones I produced during the first flush. 2. Very dramatic emotionally - I "flushed" a great deal of anger and violence towards a sibling, and came to a genuine understanding of my part in our broken relationship. Am taking action to repair. 3. Tossed and turned irritably all night - restless, little sleep. took no ornithine. Had the same problem the first flush on 4 ornithine. Graphic nightmares both times. I plan to take the following action to try to rectify: a. Exercise the morning of the flush ( I have been avoiding exercise the day of.) b. Take no sleep the day of the flush - rather, read inspirational material, listen to good music, meditate, journal. c. Take 6 ornithine with my first sips of oo/gj. 4. Gave myself an enema 1.5 hours after the flushing stopped. TOO SOON for my body. Adding trauma to trauma. Experienced nausea and extreme exhaustion. I will enema in the evening before I go to bed - several hours after my body has started healing from the trauma of the flush. Did produce a half a dozen small stones with the enema, so I believe in the post-enema, just not so soon (again, this is MY body). 5. Gave myself an enema the morning of the flush. I began moving my bowels an hour after taking the oo/gfj tonic. Too early to start pooping, don't you think? Dr. Clark does not call for an enema before OR after the flush. I will ask about this in a separate question, but I think I will pass on the morning enema and see how it goes. 6. Did much better with the food afterwards. Kept it extremely light for 3 days, and did not experience the terrible lower abdominal cramping of the first flush. Practice makes perfect. I plan to complete 3 more flushes in the next six weeks, then one a month for five months, then another ultrasound. I have fear that my problem is unflushable polyps, and I will have to have the gb removed anyway. This is my fear. This is the worst that could happen. However, IF this is the case, I am so grateful for the experience of flushing and would continue to flush even without a gb. Current symptoms are mild, still lots of burping after meals, a slight pressure in my chest, but slighter than before the first flush. It can only get better, right? I plan to look into other cleanses for kidneys, colon, and stomach, and begin a regular bi-yearly cleansing schedule. I am so grateful for this education - cleansing is king! Thanks for listening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (2)