CureZone   Log On   Join
some issues that have arisen lately...need input

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Clark DVD!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

want2beclean Views: 5,512
Published: 13 years ago

some issues that have arisen lately...need input

I have been using Iodine since way back, as some of you know, all the way back to the inception of this forum, and before. What a great trip it has been!! I have watched this forum grow, and newbies come in and expand our intelligence even further. I have hesitated to post this, but was encouraged through a private email correspondance to do so in order to gather input and to share info.

I have been supplementing on an average of 8 or so horizontal drops a day since February. Many wonderful benefits occured - no more sore breasts, skin not dry, some weight loss at the beginning, among others. However. About 2 - 3 months ago, I had a couple or few days where I got very disoriented, irritable and jittery after doing the drops. My heart raced some, and I felt "funny". So I figured that I was probably saturated, and I backed down to the 8 drops a day, from, at that time, about 12 - 14 drops per day that I had been up to for about a month maybe. Very shortly after that I started to experience some different "feelings". The bones in my hands and feet ache, and my knee that has a birth defect in the ligament has gotten very sore, which in turn affects my hip joint. My hair has started to be dry and fall out, although I will tell you that my hair and nails have never grown so fast!! I am experiencing some muscle weakness and fatigue at times, and sometimes I am foggy.My ears ring louder than ever. Although I am working out 3 times a week, using weights and yoga classes, and watching my diet - not a restrictive diet at all, as I have learned that I can't do that - I can no longer lose weight.I do not drink soda or use aspartame, EVER. I thought that I had read a long time ago, before the Big Crash, that saturation can cause hyper or hypo symptoms. I feel that I had gotten that weird hyper feeling, than went hypo - I don't know, being one of the many uninsured, tests are too expensive for me, so I am my own physician, unfortunately. Hairdressers make great psychologists, but we are not good doctors. :) At any rate, the sore hands and feet make me somewhat miserable, like having carpal tunnel in the hands and feet. I had indeed read somewhere that hypo can cause arthritic-type joints. I have discontinued Iodine for now - this is my 5th day off, I think, and the pain is subsiding a bit. But I am pretty sore this morning.

I am seeking input and advice and even opinion. I hesitated to post this. I am a huge proponent of Iodine supplementation, and hate the idea that there may be an issue with me connected to it. I certainly don't want to be considered a naysayer or negative influence within this forum, as I believe in it so strongly. I just wonder if my maintenance-type dose is too high, and wonder what I can do to speed up that thyroid again. I will list my usual protocol for your consideration.

8 drops Lugols iodine in distilled water
1 dhea-f - natures sunshine, for hysterectomy, depleted adrenal, since march
2 magnesium complex - natures sunshine, since march, citrate,50% rda
1 5-htp
multi vitamin once or twice a week

when I stand and start to walk, I look like an old sailor or something until my feet bones stop hurting. This is new and unusual for me.

Like I said, I hate to bring any negative into the forum - I was with everyone on the other site before the support forum existed! and I remember when this all started, and I am so loyal and have referred so many to the benefits.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)