CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: slow healing

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
chris Views: 2,427
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 95,246

Re: slow healing

hi malia,

it had to add up to a few pounds worth of stones i'm sure, i couldn't accurately monitor my weight from start to finish it's been too long. the scary thing is, my liver isn't clean yet.

if the 1/2 cup is giving you that feeling definitely don't drink more, it's not absolutely necessary to drink more anyway. more important... preparation, no fat during the day of the cleanse, and many hours without eating really help build pressure in the liver to flush out more stones. plus the 2 doses of Epsom Salts 2 hours apart open up the bile ducts nicely which allows a lot more stones to be flushed out at a time. just be sure you're well hydrated the day of the cleanse to help buffer the dehydration effect of Epsom Salts .

i just drink the olive oil and lemon juice separately a little bit at a time. now i can drink it much faster, i've sort of gotten used to it believe it or not. don't try to drink it faster than you're ready to, wait until you know you can drink a little more.

i mainly flush every two weeks, and on occasion weekly. i had Acne on my back and the back of my upper arms, there was quite a bit, i have scars. i will say it can flare up very slightly on occasion on only one place on my left arm now, but after a flush it's clears again. no more Acne at all on the other arm or my back, ever. like i said before my liver still isn't clean so i don't expect consistency yet.

also don't always expect to feel better and better after each liver flush, i didn't find that to be the case. it's different with everyone. after i flushed around 2000 stones i started to notice some things improve permanently, but most other symptoms were still up and down.

of course the liver cleanse alone is not the answer, but it is a very powerful cleanse. the intestinal or bowel cleansing is extremely important as well and takes a burden off the liver once they are clean, which will also improve skin quality/healing issues and aid in overall detoxification. and of course parasite cleanse as well. i don't know what you know, i'm sorry if i'm going on and on. these are just some things that it used to underestimate, and have learned are very important.

also, try drinking some emergen C a couple times a day and see if that helps speed your wound healing at all, it was a tremendous help with mine.

chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.453 sec, (2)