CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is Relora good for low cortisol levels?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
kygirl Views: 16,011
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 953,097

Re: Is Relora good for low cortisol levels?

I am not sure if Relora and Relacore have the same ingredients, but I started taking Relacore because their commercials led me to believe that it would solve my problems. (Stress causes cortisol, which in turn causes weight gain in the belly.) I noticed no change except that I do think I started to tire more easily. However, that may have been going to happen anyway. It wasn't till after I started the Relacore that I began to learn much about the adrenals, got mine tested and found out mine are pretty much exhausted. Did the Relacore cause it? I doubt it. But I do think it probably pushed me into that state sooner than I would have reached it. At the very least, it was a definite waste of money. Unless I knew for certain that the Relora was going to help you, I would return it and get my money back. My advice is not to jeopardize your health on something iffy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)