CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Occupational Hazards related to your symtoms

want2beclean Views: 4,559
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 952,911

Re: Occupational Hazards related to your symtoms

You are so right. I am very aware that I work in chemicals, especially because I try so hard to avoid them every where else!! I am leasing a small room in a big building full of small salons - my room is probably 8 X 10. I don't do perms, but specialize in color and cutting. So lots of chemicals there. I am currently looking for a non-ammonia line, but I feel that it doesn't make much difference as you have to have some sort of developer for the color. It may not be ammonia, but it is something. This is difficult, doing hair is really the only skill that I have, and it is lucrative - I will have to try to find a small air filter thingie - big won't fit in my room and makes noise - I have tried to get IP6 here at the health food store, but they don't carry it, so I will have to use the internet.

I slept in today, just woke up and drank my Sea Salt and water - observation for you tracking this: my pee is still very thick, very yellow with a light light brown "tint" even though I am getting enough water. I will be happy when the nice clear pee returns.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)