CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whey protein compatable with oxypowder?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
virginiab_ghc Views: 2,415
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 955,920

Re: Whey protein compatable with oxypowder?

I have been taking Oxypowder for almost three years. I am not aware of any specfic recommndations that you cannot take Whey Powder with Oxypowder . However, the company that makes the Oxypowder does recommend that you do not consume dairy products,carbonated beverages, and alcohol just to name a few. However, if you are using the whey powder in moderation, I do not see that this being a problem. The reason they recommned not to consume dairy products is that they contain Sugar which if you are combating candida. You need to eliminate all refined sugars if this is possible. If this is not possible then consume in moderation. The only other recommnedation is to make sure that you don't take whey protein to close to your Oxy-Powder. If you have questions about taking Oxy-Powder with other supplements, you should contac the company that makes the Oxy-Powder as they will help to answer any quetions that you might have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)