CureZone   Log On   Join
Advice about R-lipoic acid/mercury detox

prairiechyld Views: 5,626
Published: 14 years ago

Advice about R-lipoic acid/mercury detox

I'm feeling great on iodine. No, I'm not sure how much I'm taking, I just take numerous doses throughout the day or night. I'm guessing about 100-150 mg daily.

Anyway, I wanted to add R-lipoic acid to help get the mercury out. I took one 100 mg capsule and it totally kicked my butt. Massive brain fog, freezing cold, headache, dizziness, forgetfulness. I feel like I have a huge untouched mother lode of mercury to detox.

I feel that the dose is way to high. I have capsules and may try opening them and taking just a tiny bit.

I finally remembered salt and vitamin C and that did help.

I was rather crest-fallen about the whole thing. I thought by now I should have decreased the mercury in my brain with all the Iodine I've been taking. I think I started Iodine about 10 weeks ago.

I want to get pregnant, not take nasty pills forever. I had the last of my mercury fillings out in January of this year. I do not yet feel I can get pregnant due to the fact that I still have so much mercury. I was feeling great about it when I was just taking iodine, but now I'm wondering if anyone has reason to believe that Iodine may not kick the mercury out.

Has anyone else been taking r-lipoic acid?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)