CureZone   Log On   Join
I do think that the connection is interesting

SoGAGirl Views: 6,732
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 954,955

I do think that the connection is interesting

Hi Molly,

I do think that it is interesting about the connection between my Mom's stomach trouble and the change in her eye color. I passed on the information about using the Oxypowder . Thank you. I'm sending her some tomorrow.

I was also thinking that maybe the oil pulling removed yellow toxins that were in her eyes. Remembering that yellow and blue make green. Take away the yellow and there's the blue.

My Mom is visiting with her sister right now. Her sister also made a comment about her eyes being blue. I think that it is really neat that people (strangers and family) are noticing and commenting on her eye color. She is telling them about oil pulling. What a great adversitment.

By the way, I got up enough nerve to pull with castor oil. It was suprisingly easy. Even though I consider it a strong flavored oil, I could hardly taste it. The thickness went away within seconds. My teeth now feel like they have been polished. Castor oil is now added to my growing lists of favorite oils to pull with.

Thank you for your kind support. I am glad be a part of this forum and having the opportunity to get to know you.

SGG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)