CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Oxypowder work, or is it just a laxative?

virginiab_ghc Views: 4,501
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 957,387

Re: Does Oxypowder work, or is it just a laxative?

The Oxypowder is not a laxative. A laxative will not address the root cause of the constipation which is the compacted fecal matter that we all have in our intestinal system. The Oxypowder in my opinion is better than Colonix which is an herbal based cleanser. Every person in the world could benefit from taking the Oxypowder . The oxygen that is released from the Oxy-Powder if the product is taken for a longer period time will actually help other systems in your body. The Oxy-Powder can be taken in a variety of ways, if your schedule does not allow to take as the company recommends. I would try taking the Oxy-Powder as best you can. You can adjust the schedule of how you take the Oxy-Powder to fit into your schedule.I take my Oxy-Powder even when I am on vacation. If you need more information, then I would contact the company that makes the Oxy-Powder. They have great customer service, they will be happy to answer your questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)