CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about OxyPowder

LadyJane Views: 1,933
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 958,183

Re: Question about OxyPowder

Hi Skipp

Well, I can see why you have your doubts about colon cleansing and products that claim they can "clean you out". I was also very skeptical, but over the years I have learned different products will help you with different things. I like OxyPowder. Its one of the best colon cleansers, that doesn't require you to mix fiber water & laxative teas.

It is gentle, but you will have liquedy stools while cleansing. This is normal and what you should expect to see, but also one of the biggest complaints about Oxypowder. Most people think it's diarrhea, but that is actually not correct.

Another complaint of Oxypowder is, some people feel that because oxypowder turns everything to liquid, that they are not seeing any "mucoid plaque" or "poop-ropes" come out that it is not effective. But also, because of the oxidation process, everything turns to liquid. The main sign that the oxypowder, or any colon cleansing product, is working, is the strong odor of the feces. If it has a stronger stink than normal, then that is a good inclination that it is cleansing your intestines.

You're already on the right track. You seem to be doing the research into what Oxypowder and other colon cleansing products will do for you. I hope I have answered some of your questions. Good Luck & keep us updated on what you decide.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.594 sec, (1)