CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wilson's Iodine Solution so far

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
want2beclean Views: 2,018
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 959,347

Re: Wilson's Iodine Solution so far

Just started back, using the Wilsons, after a 2 week break, 2 drops a day, and will work up weekly.

2 weeks ago I stopped all supplements due to the following symptoms: Very very sore bones in hands, feet and legs - painfully sore - cystic Acne bumps - heavy fatigue - overall malaise. After carefully reveiwing what I was ingesting, I believe that the issue was related to my taking a DHEA formula that my supplement store lady was convinced would heal my "adrenal fatigue issues" that she said I had because my pupils were dilated in her dimly lit shop. I feel she meant well, but when I investigated what it was and what it did I discovered that an overwhelming majority said the side effects far outweigh the ALLEGED benefits. During my 2 week hiatus, I salt flushed in the morning every other morning, and have made some sole, and take a tsp of that in some water everyday, followed by lots of water ( I love water).

In the 2 weeks I got very emotional, crying a lot at nothing some days, the cystic Acne is healing but I have little pimples now around my chin and mouth, my bones are hurting a whole lot less, just some leg pain, fatigue still in the afternoon. Urine going from thick and various colors to a more normal sort.

New protocol:
sole in the morning (salt push)
2 drops Wilsons, increasing one drop a week, discontinue the same week I discontinue my progesterone creme (easier to keep track of)
Vitamin b complex 1 time a day
3,000 mg vitamin C
multi once or twice a week.

No more freaky stuff.

Will be getting my hormone levels checked soon with the idea of using bioidentical if necessary, instead of trying to tweak my levels myself, but will continue on the progesterone creme till then.

All input is welcome.

Just because it is in the health food store does not mean it is good for you. especially anything that translates into steroids.(DHEA)!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)