CureZone   Log On   Join
teeth enamel and gum restoration - any suggestions?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
cityman Views: 11,640
Published: 14 years ago

teeth enamel and gum restoration - any suggestions?

i went to a natural bio-dentist the other day. he was reputed to be very good and had the latest hi-tech equipment.

i went primarily to find out about the tooth stains that were created by swishing in my mouth water mixed with clay. (i have stopped it. the manufacturer agreed their clay product did it to their teeth as well)

the dentist thought the clay discoloring occurred probably from the wearing away of the tooth enamel. he did think but later disregarded the idea that the discoloration was coming out from the teeth. i am inclined to think the stains are from the loss of enamel.  the stains are only above the receding gumlines in 4 front top teeth. no other teeth are affected.

now there were a few researched solutions-

1) to remineralized the gums possibly with a japanese product called - Apagard or other suggested products. i have no idea if that will work.

2) find away to restore the gums to its original gum line before the recession- either by grafting or some new technique.

3) the dentist thought to place a white backing onto the front of the affected teeth to cover the stains.

however i think there might be other solutions. does anyone else have a suggestion?

thanks in advance.

cm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.217 sec, (1)