CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky gut and liver flushing!

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Naturalist Views: 5,650
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 958,956

Re: Leaky gut and liver flushing!

Hi GH1000, I ate vegetarian for 14 years. Within that time frame I ate vegan and the macrobiotic diet. Donna Gates trained under Michio Kushi, the leader of the macrobiotic movement in the states. The macrobiotic diet, in my experience, is one of the worst diets you could possibly eat. For this reason I could never get into Gates' recommendation of eating any of the grains while trying to reduce your candida load. I do agree with her teachings on fermented vegetables and fermented milks.

If you are eating a diet to rid yourself of candida you are going to loose weight in the beginning.

Have you done a colon, liver, parasite, or kidney cleanse yet. Do you know what your metabolic type is.

Candida is a parasite and your body is playing host to it. As well as healing your gut through diet, you need to reduce your fungal overgrowth.

Best of Health to You...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)