CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you both!!

lakelight Views: 1,817
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 958,926

Thank you both!!

I'm trying. I'm hanging in there! My therapist has me keeping a therapy journal. Not sure if it's helping, but I am working at it. I am trying to turn a lot of this anger into other things. When I had a "bad" doctor's appointment the other day I thought I might lose it, I was so upset, but I took myself to the gym and went swimming and felt much better afterwards. Tired too, it's hard to be so upset when you're physically tired!

I don't know if my husband has begun to feel it all yet. He's PISSED. But, he's also so worried about me and is more upset because it's MY OWN MOTHER who has put us through all this hell. We have also had some positives this year (a long overdue reunion with his little sister, and getting to know her children) and he is really trying to focus on that and work on his relationship with both of his sisters. He is also focused on the practical side of things, as in MOM isn't out of the house just YET! What is she going to do in the mean time? Will she destroy the place? Will she actually be out on the date the warrant was signed for? Will the Sheriff have to drag her out? Can he work enough over time to cover the mortgage? Can we get someone to rent it out? Those kind of things are keeping him busy.

We're also trying to turn our attention to things that have been neglected because of this stress. Our health for one!

It's been and will be a long road, but you're right, I feel like I have come a long way. I do pity my mother so much (which makes me feel guilty for some reason). I want her to be happy and to be WELL. But I realize she has focused on the negative, been bitter and stewed in misery for as long as I can remember, and that is not the way that *I* choose to live. I want to make a conscience descion no to do those things! I wonder a lot what made her this way. I will probably never know.

Thank you again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)