CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hard lump on side of breast now I'm scared shitless

Views: 2,589
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 960,342

Re: hard lump on side of breast now I'm scared shitless

I think the bottom line is that you should go see a doctor. If it is cancer, doing some cleanses may not really work. Rather than work yourself up and fuel the Depression and anxiety, see a doctor and seek aggressive cancer treatments.

I think that seeing a counselor would really help you as you are going through a very difficult time and it appears that you are in a depressive cycle and cannot see a positive way out.

People love and care about you, so please do take care of yourself. Things like Breast Cancer can definitely be treated, but for issues pertaining to life, I wouldn't take the advice on a random message board.

I have a friend who has been battling cancer for a while as well. You can get through this, but you have to have your mind right and have the right cancer treatments and emotional support.

I wish you well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

8.984 sec, (1)