CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 7 aiming for 10 Days..but I am soooooo hungry! Help!

sannyc Views: 1,344
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 960,517

Re: Day 7 aiming for 10 Days..but I am soooooo hungry! Help!

My hunger has gone but I do have the occasional craving ; )

I get quite tired of the taste of lemons, so I tend to switch back and forth with limes. The taste of the limeade seems fresher and sharper to me, and cuts through the sweetness of the MS.

At the same time, I've been really loading up on the Cayenne pepper for the additional cleansing : )

Oh, btw, I drink my lemonade through a straw - it really Really REALLY helps me to avoid the burning of the cayenne on my lips and most of my mouth : )

As for the SWF, I did have problems with it the first 2 times I was on the Master-Cleanse but no problems this time round.

When I wake up, I drink a half a glass of water just to hydrate myself a little. Then about 15 to 30 minutes later, I do the SWF.

I mix up my salt solution in a separate container and pour it into a large bottle and chug it from the bottle. I can't drink it slowly or I would never get through the whole bottle.

If you are downing 16oz, are you also cutting down the amount of Sea Salt by half? Maybe slowly increase the amount of the solution you down each morning?

Yes, I'm drinking the lax tea in the evenings - but a very dilute version otherwise I get cramps. But I find the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) is lot more effective and gentler on my system.

Good luck, and keep cleansing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)