CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ODOR CLEANSE (Champex) mushroom extract

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
  Views: 31,196
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 956,100

Re: ODOR CLEANSE (Champex) mushroom extract

Lets see if I can help you guys out a bit.If your odor is coming from the blood stream, ie. your liver cant process certain things or there is an impairment of the liver or if your odor is hormone related,champignon extract is what you should be taking, it does not mask, it does what your body doesnt.If your odor comes from anerobic bacteria than you should take first responder from no-bo.com and spray dr mist as an external product.
You can rid of your odor just find out where it comes from.
I will post more information later when I have time, ie. leaky gut and the connection.I dont have an odor problem but suffered from ibs and exzema and have learned alot from my research.
Cheers for know
P.s. a little information that very few people know,milk thistle impairs or slows the production of enzymes in the liver, some of those enzymes are used for detox,ie fmo3
for chloline=tmau.Even though its good for your liver it might not so good for people with odors because it takes a little longer to process the toxins while on it.
You can see I have spent many years researching
Dont get me wrong milk thistle is good but dont expect results while on it maybe even worse until you are done with it.Once you are done and your enzymes are back in order it should improve.Instead of milk thistle people with odor problems should take bitters or circumin, that way your odor wont get worse and you will still detox your liver

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)