CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doe it affect all?

Views: 1,341
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 950,268

Re: Doe it affect all?

Its been 23 days over since i started it. To be frank, I am also not very happy with the progress I am making by using it. I dont see any parts being completly healed. Also I still have the whiteness when in contact with water. But this whiteness is on both the lips but is mostly where the both the lips touch each other. On the bottom lip the whiteness is almost from left to right tips and the top lip its mostly the center part and little onto the sides from the center...My first concern is this whiteness to be gone completely..so that we can eat and drink freely like others... Also as i said i dont c any part being completely healed..All i see is that the peeling is little better than the times before. Also the sizes of skin that peel off are smaller in sizes than it used to be..except at 1 or 2 places..

I am also eagerly waiting for the condition to be cured completely. I am praying for the god too..for all of us who are suffering from this..

I will continue to use this..as i feel this is better than all the things i tried so far..

Did you get Iron and ferritin tests done to check ur iron levels...pls c this thread for the same as..there are plp in the thread who say that they 100% cured cause of iron. I did not get mine done now..but in april i had my blood work done..I did not pay attention to the ferritin results on that.. I will call my doctor and ask him to send me a copy of results..so that i can know what amount of iron i have and whether it is low or enuf..but when the doctor saw my results he said overall I am good..but I did not pay attention to iron at that time..

I did not go to any Bakson's ..i started calendula after reading 3 plp in here saying that they cured theirs by using it..one said he used 3 months but completely cured.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.266 sec, (1)