CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lots of symptoms, no relief...confused.

linenup Views: 3,025
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 961,649

Re: Lots of symptoms, no relief...confused.

. You also said refer to keywords for liver cleansing? What exactly do you mean by keywords? I tried a liver cleanse once, and I felt a different feeling in my liver area, but boy did it give me bad gas and bowels after it was over. Is there any specific cause for that? My thoughts were it was due to the raw egg...Anyhow, any thoughts about me doing a de-worming program (like humaworn) to see if I can kill off a bit of these things? Do I have anything to lose or any chance of damaging myself any more?

I would suspect that the cause for the bad gas and bowel issue is due to the release of toxins from the liver. the liver dumps its garbage thru the hepatic duct which puts it into the digestive tract for removal. I use either powdered charcoal, or betonite (betonite will remove beneficial minerals such replace them) also any bulking fiber would be helpful for carrying out the toxins. Many of the pathogens thrive on toxic materials, so probably the cause for the outbreak. This can be a long process....

Liver Cleansing can be done from a number of perspectives: (I would note that detox can take a long time)

traditional herbal remedies such as milk thistle and dandelion (solaray has a nice product that includes some homeopathics) NOW has a nice product for cleansing and rejuvenating the liver.

Chinese offer a buplernum (sic) formula look at planetary formulas for theirs, I like this product.

Ayrvedic medicine offers a product called LIV 52

Amino acid supplementation trying to bolster the glutathione levels would be helpful .. although glutathione is useless as a supplement form due to its tripeptide nature, you can raise GSH by supplementing w/ NAC, cysteine, methione and taurine. typically these are depleted in sick people. Cysteine is one that seems to be depleted due to its immune bolstering role -- e.g. your body may be using up cysteine to fight the infections, leaving little for its liver detox properties.... as mentioned by another poster, protein is important.

You should also look at folic acid (preferably in its converted form folinic acid or methylfolate form which I don't think is available w/o a rx.

B12 in its converted form methylcobalamin is readily available would be best taken sublingually. It is instrumental in immune and detox/ energy properties.

Since you are in the EAst I would suggest acupuncture in resolving some of the abdominal issues, assuming you can find the right practioner. TCM medicine also uses traditional herbal medicines such as Mume to fight off worms, protozoans will require a different formula. FIND somebody COMPETENT.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)