CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded An instance when oleander might not be appropriate

Tony Isaacs Views: 1,866
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 963,146

An instance when oleander might not be appropriate

You are quite welcome.  I learn a lot from CureZone and it has proven to be a wonderful place for me to develop articles.  I am only too glad to use what I know and learn to give back and help others.

I think that the toxicity concerns are minor if you take a properly prepared extract.  It passed FDA phase 1 ( (toxicity trials) with flying colors.  In that case, it was tested as an injectable and they stopped the injections, not because they ever reached a toxic level, but because the dosage amount became too large to be practical.

I would suggest that your girlfriend's mother should be more concerned about the fact that oleander cross assays with digoxin/digitalis and might be dangerous because of her heart condition.  Perhaps a good protocol that did not include oleander, but included Inositol/IP6, and/or liquid ionic cesium chloride, colloidal silver, magnesium, iodine, vitamin D, C, and others, calcium, zinc, flaxseed and yogurt, trace minerals, oxygen, a mostly raw vegetable and fruit diet healthy changes in lifestyle, removal of toxins and stress, etc.

Or perhaps a good Royal Rife type machine.  I am meeting the inventor of a new generation machine that uses living water (energized water with memory) and ultra fine colloidal silver later this evening in San Antonio.  Reviews, actual tests and testimonials and results are coming in that are tremendous.

Oops, did I just let a cat out of the bags?

Come visit me in my new forum:

Ask Tony Isaacs CureZone Forum

And, I don't want to tie up the news forum with too much advice.  Or debate either (thinking of some recent prolonged ones we have had here)!

I am far from all knowing, but if  i do not have what I feel is a good answer, I will do my best to find one. As I posted on my forum, there are things I don't know jack about, but I do know Google and I also know some very knowledgeable people in alternative health I can call on.

Live long, live healthy, live happy!

Tony Isaacs (also known around here as DQ)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (2)