CureZone   Log On   Join
Whoa!!! Who let those invaders in?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
smibbe Views: 1,894
Published: 14 years ago

Whoa!!! Who let those invaders in?

The NEXT morning after beginning my Humaworm I had what I thought was a disappointing movement - until I looked closer. (OK, you get a stick and start poking)... and I found over 20 HUGE liver flukes (dark colored - about 1" in diameter) and three 2-3" segments of flat tapeworm. Now here's the way I'm sure that's what they were. All were also rubbery in substance. I can see why they are so tough to dislodge. After rinsing them off I saw that they all had small tentacles, that attached them to the unwitting host - ME!

Man, I thought I might have some invaders, but this is UNBELIEVABLE. Soon after taking the first dose I felt pain in my gallbladder and liver area. It went on all day and into the night. It was not so bad that I couldn't sleep and truthfully, I've felt this before.

I also have felt movement near my eyes. Sometimes I've felt as if something was trying to crawl out of the inner corner of my eye. This morning, when I awakened, I had tons of dried tears that had flowed down my cheeks all night.

All this on DAY TWO? I can't wait to see how much better I'm going to feel when the stubborn ones exit. I've tried other times with parasitic over-the-counter remedies. Nothing substantial came out. I will testify to you all that Humaworm is FAR superior to anything else out there.

More later, and maybe pictures. I had no idea that this would happen this soon and I didn't have my camera charged.

Folks, this is tough for this 'clean freak' to deal with. I must have washed the toilet and bathroom and myself raw after this first episode. I know... they are dead... but it's GROSS!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)