CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida still festering

anja Views: 1,554
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 961,861

Re: Candida still festering

just wondering - are you sure that what you are seeing is yeast and not some other type of parasite? I have heard they typically go hand in hand and wonder if you went after worms and protozoa, maybe that would help.

Do you spend any time reading the Ask Moreless forum? There is a woman who was posting there frequently (LD Di), who says she got rid of her candida using that protocol. I"m going to try it, I'm waiting on the pickling lime. My naturopath keeps saying the candida is a secondary issue that will clear once I get rid of parasites, which in my case seem to be really hanging on. She thought, too, that possibly the reason I wasn't improving was because I was too acid, so she recommended a product called super PH minerals - I guess a colloidal from fulvic acid, I've been taking that. Not sure yet if I've noticed anything, but last time she checked me she found less "stuff." I have not been super careful with my diet the past year, so that variable defintely throws the experiment out of whack. Seems like no matter the remedy, you can't just eat whatever you want, though I don't believe the meat and low carb vegetable thing is appropriate for very long.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.328 sec, (1)