CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting 5th day of juice-fast!!!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Trilby Views: 2,251
Published: 14 years ago

Starting 5th day of juice-fast!!!

Hi all! Is something wrong with me? because I feel fantastic. I haven't had a single problem so far. I am drinking 2-3 large servings of fruit and vegetable juice a day, plus water and tea (and a little coffee). I am hardly ever hungry. I think I have dropped 8 pounds or so. But the thing I LOVE about this is how I feel inside. It is like my insides are totally at rest. Very peaceful. Nothing is going on in there, except, I hope, some healing. It feels very very good. I was originally planning to do this for just the five days, during my work week. I am VERY fortunate to have a fresh juice cart right outside my work that makes 24 oz. cups of fresh fruit-and-veggie juice in 30 combinations while U wait, so doing this while at work is not difficult at all. I thought I'd stop at the weekend, when I will be expected to cook for the family, but I decided instead to continue for 19-20 days. Because the hardest part of the fast is starting it. If I stop, it may be hard to start again. I want to lose the whole 20 pounds which have been impossible to budge no matter what kind of diet I tried. Now suddenly this is working. I am so pleased.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.227 sec, (1)