CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi all! Starting day 7 of juice-fast

Trilby Views: 1,513
Published: 14 years ago

Hi all! Starting day 7 of juice-fast

Yesterday, Saturday, was a bit difficult because of hunger, which I had not had at all during the work week. I am so fortunate-- at work there is a cart right outside my building that makes fresh fruit and veggie juices in 30 combinations, including ginger, parsley, beet, you name it. Four bucks for 24 oz. I cannot believe my luck. It would be very difficult to do this otherwise. I generally juice at home for breakfast, then get a 24-ouncer at the cart, then juice again when I get home at 7:30-8:00pm. In between, water and tea.

Yesterday I had some hunger and coped with it by drinking more tea and water than usual, taking walks, doing chores, and breaking my juicing up into smaller and more frequent servings. Also tried some new combinations, include the nastiest ever: Lots of kale, 1 raw potato, 2 tomatoes, clove of garlic and bit of onion. I highly DON'T recommend it but it sure took the edge off my appetite!

An excellent non-sweet juice I enjoyed yesterday was based on gazpacho: red peppers and tomatoes from my garden, 1 cuke, a clove of garlic, a bit of onion, and a dash of olive oil stirred in. Yummy!

I hope I am not hungry today, but YAY! I was down another pound this morning. If I can get through today (and I can) next week will be smooth sailing. My goal is 19 days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.422 sec, (1)