CureZone   Log On   Join
Good News and Bad...

lakelight Views: 1,663
Published: 14 years ago

Good News and Bad...

My mother started moving out today! A day early! This actually surprised me. I thought for sure she would ignore the judgment and we would have drama with the Sheriffs being called out to the house. So far things are quiet and I hope after tomorrow I have my house, and my LIFE back!!!

I have been reading the Power of Now and some of it I find hard to follow, but there are parts that really resonate with me and this situation. I am feeling more comfortable with my decsion to take action and change my unhappy situation.

Bad news was that the sweet little dog we rescued in May was diagnosed with a hemivertebrae today. She's been having tummy troubles and our vet traced it to a oddly shaped vertebrae in her spine. She's resting comfortably right now and the vet gave us some medication for her, but I am so scared! Apparently some dogs can be paralyzed by this. We haven't had her long, but we are so attached. Our little pug is very attached to her as well. The trips to the vet and medicating today, brought back bittersweet memories of taking care of our beloved Sheeba, whom we lost in April. I was hoping to have a few good years before any more.

Anyway, I know I'm rambling off topic here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)