CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any advice for a dry faster merging into water fasting?

Views: 3,328
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 966,643

Re: Any advice for a dry faster merging into water fasting?

Thank you for your advice. I have concluded the dry fast and have begun the water fast.

I have talked with a hygientist, however they were not going to do any tests just monitor based on symptoms and pulse.

Would you happen to know of what test reveals what reserves a person has to be able to fast for X period of time?

Does knowing body fast percentage useful in any context as far as knowing reserves?

My goal was to attempt to do a fifty day fast longer if the 90 day with vitamins and electrolytes was appropriate if not harmful. I was in a car accident that resulted in stroke herniated disc nerve entrapment autonomic dysfunction in regards to pain modulation temperature control and blood pressure. Additional immune issues skin neurological sequelae resulted. So the goal for the fast was to improve all physical conditions , reduce need for prescription and or treatment and raise immunity.

Thank you for your advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)