I did a liver cleanse on july 27, with two organic apples, then 26 hours later,
10oz water, 4 tablespoon epsom salt
one hour later, I consumed
8oz organic grapefruit juice (freshly sqeezed) +
8oz organic olive oil +
6 dried thai peppers +
6 cloves organic garlic

and the results?
liquid bowel movements for about a day, tiny tiny gb stones... usually I remember hearing most people get out bigger stones as they progress through more and more liver cleanes, so I am confused. The last couple Liver Cleanses I did were usually 4 or 8 oz olive oil... perhaps this is too much oil?, and these produced only small pea-sized gallstones, and not too many. Maybe I have cleaned all of the Gallstones out??

Although the best cleanse I did was a whole day of organic apple juice (bottled, pasturized), with 1/3 glass organic olive oil, 2/3 glass apple juice, and a teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar... That cleanse got out a huge golf ball sized gallstone. I jumped with joy that day when I saw that come out of me!

I try to vary my liver cleanse each time, but perhaps I should try the apple juice all day again (mallic acid softens stones up, right?), followed by olive oil/vinegar/apple juice? Any suggestions?

By the way, does anybody have any solid proof on this Liver Cleansing for a non-believer, like blood test photocopies before and after cleansing?? My dad takes the cholesterol lowering drug Lipitor, and he doesn't believe in liver cleansing, as anybody I talk to also says where is the hard proof?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.219 sec, (1)