CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please advise re. multiple gastro problems

Naturalist Views: 3,864
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 985,366

Re: Please advise re. multiple gastro problems

The throat constriction could be caused in part from the drugs. However, from what you have posted it sounds stress related...meaning he does fine for a while and then it starts in again.

I was in an automobile accident that did everything but wipe me off the face of the earth. I reached a point where I could not eat anything without vomiting. This was stress related. His digestive track will never heal if he is still taking drugs. And a chiropractor did not help me.

I also had to go back to work while I was extremely ill or risk losing a job I needed.

May I ask what his injuries are? Were all the digestive problems before the accident? If so, were they made worse by the accident?

Are you using any type of oxygen therapy? Do you have access to an infrared sauna? Is he taking mineral supplementation. Does he know about EFT? This will help him deal with his stress. Is he able to drink ACV? He needs dense nutrition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)