CureZone   Log On   Join
High Blood Pressure

larx Views: 2,390
Published: 13 years ago

High Blood Pressure

High Blood Pressure
- [This is from a friend.]
- What a miracle worker those dandelions are. Whereas [the hypertension drug] HCTZ depletes the body of potassium while creating a diuretic effect, dandelions supply the body's nutritional need of potassium while acting as a diuretic. Dandelions are also high in vitamin C and other beneficial nutrients. If I had been aware of the healing effects of dandelion when I first saw my blood pressure rise, I may have been able to prevent the situation from getting out of control. I have been making a strong recovery by taking a structured and knowledgeable approach to this problem. I will continue to spend a lot of time learning about hypertension, its causes, and the cures.
- [I read another person's testimonial a few months ago. It said the person had a blood pressure guage and checked blood pressure before and after having different foods and drinks. Heorshe found that a tuna sandwich dropped hisorher blood pressure quickly in a few minutes. I've done net searches for various ailments. I put the ailment in quotes and "natural cure" in quotes too and I've found good remedies for several ailments that way.]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)