CureZone   Log On   Join
Breaking a water fast?

milly moo Views: 1,011
Published: 15 years ago

Breaking a water fast?

Hi Everyone,
I'm on day 9 of my Water Fast at the mo and desparately striving for 30 days if at all possible. I try and keep motivated by the fact that iam improving my health. I have suffered with systemic candida for many years now as well as other nasty conditions and i feel like Water Fasting is my only way forward right now. after my fast i plan a liver,kidney and parasite cleanse. I will start with my liver cleanse and slowly work through the others before planning my anti fungal asault on the dreaded yeast. Iam also planning lymphatic massage to boost my lymphatic system because my lymph is gelatenous. I do dry skin brush for this problem as well as use my rebounder when i have the energy but i just feel like i need a little more help in this area.
I've rambled on so much i almost forgot what i was messaging for,sorry.
I just wondered how i would go about breaking a 30 day water fast?
Iam absolutely clueless in this area but i know you guys on the forum are massively knowledgeable about water fasting. Any ideas?
Ps, congrats to all you fasters,your all amazing so keep up the good work!

Milly x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)