CureZone   Log On   Join
Finally a woman who really understands men! Congratulation!

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
White Shark Views: 6,754
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 987,977

Finally a woman who really understands men! Congratulation!

silkgirl,

Why aren't all other women like you?

You said it so well!

You are my idol!

You said it so well: "many men are literally burdened with sexual thoughts. Their interest in looking at girly pictures is nearly a reflex, not even a conscious decision. I'm not making excuses, I'm just stating that in this culture, it's pervasive and they've been raised to believe that there's nothing wrong with it."

You said it even better:

"I see my husband's sexual thoughts and sexual intimacy as two entirely different things. His interest in a pretty girl on the street or his favorite actress has nothing to do with his sexual feeling for me, his desire of me, his appreciation of our sexual intimacy. He's a man, he has sexual thoughts, I'm a woman, I have sexual thoughts. What we bring to each other in the bedroom is more than sexual release. I no longer relate his interest in pretty women's pictures to me at all. I am his jewel, his prize, his treasure. He chose me, the most perfect bikini babe could never compete. It's not about bodies anymore."

That is exactly that !

That is exactly what men are!

Just because their hormones are forcing them to spank the monkey ... it doesn't mean they don't love their wives!

#40679, be careful who you are listening to!

There are many women here who have been unfortunate to live with or to marry a complete bastard, NPD idiot, who abused them .... and they now think that every single man who looks at p 0 r n is a NPD idiot.

Their advice will be colored with their personal experience.

A white woman, who's husband was killed in front of her, killed by a black man, will see in every single black man potential killer.

A woman who was repeatedly abused, raped ... will see in every single man abuser.

But, most men are not abusers.

NPD affects less then 5% .. sometimes only 1% of population ...

#40679, Please, listen to silkgirl!

She knows what she is talking about!

silkgirl, you are the best!

If I wasn't married ... you would be my desire!
(No, No ... no .. I would not eat you ... don't worry ... I love you more then food! )

White Shark

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (2)