CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions regarding chronic candida

Views: 2,926
Published: 17 years ago

Questions regarding chronic candida

Hello! I've never posted a question here before but am hoping for some advice. I have been very ill for many years ( over 10 ) from what I now know is systemic candida ( doctors overloaded me with antibitoics for years throughout my twenties ). I've worked very hard for over three years to regain my health, and have made some improvement but am still struggling. I follow a healthy diet ( candida diet mostly )and have found a good quality probiotic supplement which has really helped me. unfortunately, I am still having multiple food allergies which makes my intestines burn and sets me back. I seem to go round and around with this- it's a viscious cycle! Most herbalists I have spoken with tell me I must kill the candida through antifungals and such, but these only make my insides more raw and painful! I've tried many of the protocols advocated here on Curezone as well, such as colonics ( which initially helped some ) and liver flushes but due to my inflammation most of these protocols only make me much worse. I think I have lots of damage in my gut from the candida. Sorry for the long post, but I was trying to give as much info as possible. Thanks in advance for your help regarding my situation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)