CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH - How can I thank you???

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
MH 108 Views: 1,896
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 99,064

Re: MH - How can I thank you???

Greetings,

This sounds great.

I will suggest you learn about dental clean up and not trust your life with this or any dentist.

All root canals must go, they are DEAD toxic teeth, the dentist puts lead in these.

All bridges must go, they lock up the skull plates and a pile metal that does nothing but harm.

All crowns are a super problem, even if you spend for porcalin at $1,000+ a piece, they are still clued on and the glue is a problem as well.

Dentist are Dentist and I trust not one with my health. You must read and learn and after you find one you can somewhat trust, you tell them what to do and never let them do what they want. Every chemical they use is toxic and most are cancer causing. If you were really rich, you could see the laser type dentist, they can save your teeth with the least amount of damage and cost about $2,000 a root canal rpair or crown repair, etc.

Blessings,
The BAREFOOT Herbalist

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)