CureZone   Log On   Join
Margarine

i.m LJ Views: 1,620
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 99,097

Margarine

Hi again MH,

I'm planning to do another liver flush tomorrow, but I have to change it from the "recommended" Clark method. I couldn't stand the oils the first time and almost threw up several times just trying to get it down, and then was sick all night.
Since you mentioned butter,(which sounds awesome)it got me thinking about margarine or vegetable oil spreads like Country Crock. I know that kind of fat is not actually "healthy" for me, but do you think it would work just for the flush? I like the taste of it, and when it melts, its still oil, right?

I've been using your olive/oregano oil from the flush kit in the bath LOL Now that I can handle.

I felt like such a sissy not being able to swallow the oils, guess I won't try out for Fear Factor after all :)

Thanks a lot, and I can't wait to be healthy so I can have real orange butter full of vitamin A.

God bless,
Laurie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)