CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Margarine (NO!)

Anja Views: 1,612
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 99,099

Re: Margarine (NO!)

Good lord, don't eat margarine! Even the mainstream media now will tell you about the unhealthy effects of hydroginated oil. It's not a natural fat, and not usable b by the body. I'm pretty sure your body interprets it as a foreign substance, and I have been avoiding it religiously for many years, now. I'll make one suggestion for nausea when taking the olive oil - try to get a variety that is lighter in flavor, and use a good quality peppermint oil topically - rub around ears, under nose, whatever helps you smell it strongly - that has made a huge difference for me with feeling sick on drinking the oil. I also do continue drinking water up to maybe 2 hours before the flush. I found that if I am not so dehydrated, I don't get as nauseous with the oil. The main thing is you just want an empty stomach when you drink the oil mixture. I use 3/4 cup of grapefruit mixed with some lemon juice, too - the addition of lemon seems to get the oil through the stomach faster. I also noticed that I felt sicker on the oil on the first couple of flushes than I did later, it seems like the nausea is worse when the liver/gallbladder are more congested and toxic. I've done 8-9 flushes and am going for another one in the next few weeks. Had I been following MH's dietary recommendations all this time, I probably would be done with flushing by now, but I still eat some cooked food and grains.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)