CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eyewash Product

Views: 1,303
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 99,626

Re: Eyewash Product

Hi Piston, I did a 40 day oj fast and took LLB, dewormer, oregano oil and herbs plus had herbal baths in the evening while sipping herbal tea to help sweating detox flow go outward in bath in pm. Also you can rub first press olive oil on your body if you want, this is very nourishing too while going thru oj fast in summer.
A little secret I learned was to tell my body when putting olive oil on was to say to each body part while visualizing a smile, like a big smiley face on each body part and say, I love you skin, I love you arms, I love you belly, I love you ribs, I love you liver, I love you lungs etc etc as I was rubbing the olive oil into my body, the whole thing should take just 5 minutes to really rub the olive oil in good and send love and/or thanks to your body and organs for doing such a good job for you. This may sound unusual but your body and organs need to be recognized and loved by you the owner. Research finds this loving and smiling at your body and organs helps nourish your organs with prana/love so they work in perfect balance with you.
Soon you will hear your body and organs saying back to you, really?, you love me? and then it is up to you to prove you really do love your body and organs by doing a great oj cleansing fast, taking healing herbs, eating correct human food and being really good to your organs and body as you begin your journey to optimal health and freedom.
Best Wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)