CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Not feelling so hot, need feedback by Dquixote1217 ..... Colloidal Silver Forum

Date:   10/8/2007 8:08:42 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,507
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1016614

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Out of curiosity, could you list or provide a link to the 13 herbs?  Sounds to me like they work wonderfully and it would be good information to have on hand.

I recommend colloidal silver, the oleander extract I write about, plus the three anti-oxidants which were used in the limited Berkson Study, where three women who were facing transplants, harsh chemo with little chance of success and/or likely death were all successfully treated with healthy changes in diet and lifestyle along with alpha-lipoic acid, milk thistle (silymarin) and selenium.

I can understand that oleander might not be everyone's cup of tea - it is extremely toxic in raw form afterall.  No one should have a problem with using properly made colloidal silver though.  That includes the silver you can make at home (but use ONLY distilled water and no salt!).

The colloidal silver that I am used to working with (made by a CureZone sponsor) is several hundreds of times more efficient than the made at home versions (and most commercial versions). I cannot reveal the technology, but I have seen it and seen the lab tested comparisons.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1016614