Re: Anybody get a red rash? by SF1933 ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum
Date: 12/13/2007 6:51:04 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Johny, thanks for your reply
I also was wondering if I am allergic to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as my chest looks like I have a bad sunburn or have been burned with a hot iron. Is it possible there might be something wrong with the chemical as I have noticed when mixing it with lemon juice, it smells bad, but it doesn't seem to turn yellow, only gray. And I wonder just how all these different dealers are making it pure and with the correct perecentage amounts in them.
Since this is really the only reaction I have gotten so far, I think I will take your advice and stop for the present time and then start over after a short break. Maybe with a different activator. Thanks again for your input.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.22 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1062290