CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The Basics Of Potty Fishing by #89250 ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   12/21/2007 1:00:17 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,182
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1067688

I don't do that. Mine toilet is too deep to see anything anyway.
I do it in a collander and then pour containers of warm water over it, carry the remains to the sink and soak it in water there. Sounds disgusting, but man I Clorax-wipe the whole bathroom when I'm done - it's disgusting.

It was only by doing this that I found 3 types of parasites (possibly 4) so far. I started doing it to look at the gallstones that were coming out and that was easy because by the time you take all that epsom salt, there is nothing but stones and the tiniest bit of watered down excrement. Now that I have a very, very loose stool after the flush (am taking colon cleansers to get the rest of the stone, etc moved on thru), it's more than a little disgusting. But, like I said, I wouldn't have seen the 3 types of worms if I hadn't. I'm satisfied now, and have no need to continue looking.

A flashlight helps, and yes - bamboo skewers or a thin piece of cardboard to move things around.

I cannot believe the sights I've seen this morning. Makes me want to stop eating and take parasite medicines and colon cleansers for the rest of my life.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1067688