CureZone   Log On   Join

MMS vs HIV? by SF1933 ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   12/31/2007 12:43:24 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,043
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1074207

I met a young man last night on the street that told me he was hungry. When I took him to a resturant, he told me in was in the last stage of HIV or FULL BLOWN AIDS. He said he was 31 yrs old and was born with it. I asked him which parent gave it to him and he said his mother. Since I am not familar with this disease, I took him at his word even though he only gave me his first name, Marshall when I introduced myself with my fullname. (Edit He never gave me his full name.)

I told him about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and that it might help him since he is in the last stages. His doctor told him that he had no immune system and that he could be charged with manslaughter if somebody contacted it off him. Since I have decided to hold up on taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for the time being, I gave him my book and told him to read it, and if he wanted to try it, I would give him mine. He was homeless, so I took him to a local shelter last night and I told them he had HIV. I am waiting to hear from him right now. (SEE LATER POST FOR BETTER DETAILS. Sorry about all the typos and misspelled words, but I am also suffering from Advanced "Old Timers!")

This is a very sad case and he was depressed, but I told him that Jesus loved Him and was helping him thru me, so I was wondering if anyone has any experience or advice with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement on this disease. Thanks and Happy New Year to all

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1074207