CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: MMS vs HIV? by SF1933 ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   12/31/2007 1:38:34 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,466
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1074253

jfh,

Thanks for replying so quickly. He had a place to stay last night, I am waiting to hear from him after he went to the mission at 10am to register. I just called a friend whose daughter died a few years ago of Aids about him being 31 years old and he didn't think the disease had been around that long. His daughter lived two years in the final stage and wasted away to nothing. (I lived in his home the year before she died so I wasn't so worried to be in contact with him.) He told me if he had contact with anyone he could be charged with manslaughter, so he no doubt hasn't much to lose at this time. I did ask him if he was a homosexual and he denied it, but I he probably is.

You are right about the activator if he is homeless, but I gave him a Gospel tract and a Bible and told him he will have a home in heaven if he repents and trusts in Jesus Christ as his Saviour. I am glad I did that and apologize to no one for saying that because without Christ, there is NO HOPE!!!

Again, thanks for you help me, jfh, may God bless you and your family with good health and a properous New Year!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1074253