CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: MMS vs HIV? by SF1933 ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   12/31/2007 2:13:02 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,243
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1074272

smibbe,

Thank you for your response and kind words.

You are probably right about him being untruthful as I just read Rock Huson died in 1985, and I don't think the disease was in 1976 in this country. Some other things he told me didn't make sense but putting the blame on his mother made him the victim which means he had no choice and you can't be ashamed of that because you are not accountable. He was honest enough to say a doctor told him if he gave it to anybody, he would not be charged with murder, but manslaughter.

This man gave me his undivided attention when he saw I was concerned for his welfare. That was why I took him to a good restaurant instead of a fast food place when he wanted something to eat. I am only mentioning this online because I do want to help someone in need both physically and spirtually. Talking religously is easy on the Internet, but I wanted to show those unbelievers that critized me that I am not just a Hearer of the Word, but I also tried practice it after being depressed over my present health condition. So far, like the Energizer bunny, I'm still kicking.

Thank you again for your encouragement, May God bless you with good health and a properous New year.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1074272