CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Is liver flush a necessity? by UserX ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   1/15/2008 6:01:46 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,149
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1086356

I would like to know what those green, brown and other-colored little (and big) greasy globs are too!

just my own opinion but i am not convinced they come from the liver, there was some thread on here called 'dyeing to know' or something and i think it was Spirit who coloured the olive oil mixture with red dye and found the red dye in the 'stones' that came out. so either the stones were made overnight from the oil or the stones had absorbed the red dye. ive not read that post for a while but i think that was the basics of it.

i would love to know the definitive answer either way, i have wondered for a long time.

it's funny that this post should be here today, i did my first Liver Flush last night for the first time in 2 or 3 years! i just thought i would try another one.
i did about 13 Liver Flushes when i first came to cz, like you i found them increasingly harder to do and puked on about the last 5 or 6 of them. i still got green 'stones' and chaff when i puked tho.

i had to stop them, i couldnt take anymore of them.

its now the next morning of yesterdays Liver-Flush and ive got to take 1 last final dose of epsom, ive not noticed any 'stones' yet.
interestingly, i find the olive oil mixture the worst (i nearly did throw up when trying to down that) and not as bad as the Epsom Salt drink!

i do remember feeling good after i had done previous liver flushes, but again im not convinced thats because ive got those green stones out of my liver.
i think it could be because i'm suspecting candida and it means i have gone without Sugar for over 24 hours now, or it could be due to the large amount of magnesium i have taken (maybe i am magnseium defficient?), maybe its because ive had a really good Bowel Cleanse in the process of the LF, or the fact i have more or less fasted for the last day.

Anyway, something tells me the truth will never be found, or not found for a long time.

p.s. i realise some people on the Liver-Flush excrete solid stones and some green putty type stones. im only talking about the soft putty type stones (the only type ive ever excreted) and think the solid stones are something else.

p.p.s here is that "Dyeing to Know the Answer" thread -
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=67726

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1086356