CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: mms enema w/EDIT by turiya ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   1/15/2008 9:00:29 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   11,158
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1086431

"ps. if anyone has used mms in an enema form please let me know how you went about it."
from ananda
--------------------

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1080061
Earlier in the 5th week I began experimenting with mms taken in the form of an enema. The preparation is made with 12 drops (figuring that I may retain perhaps 1/3 of that) and activating it with 60 drops of a squeezed lemon, later adding up to 10 - 12oz of distilled water then filtering out any small lemon particles with a double layer nylon tea strainer. I have found that if I take in the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement through an enema, i am able to take more drops of mms in without suffering the effects of diarrhea and the upset stomach feeling.

Up to now I have also had what I believe is a ulcerative colitis situation on the left side of the descending colon, just at the bend, there, before it shoots southward to the anus. For the longest time (many years) its been off and on swollen... sometimes w/blood in the stool... at other times it is blocked causing a backup of feces.
The idea of seeing if mms can help resolve this problem was another reason to try the enema method.

After the first enema, i felt strong electic like effects all over the body (especial in the heels of both feet- they have been consistently dry and cracked especially during the winter months), feeling that the lymph was being stimulated and touched by the mms. Also with this there was very much a strong warming sensation happening in the areas where i usually have herpes outbreaks. As I usually have outbreakes consistently every 4-6 weeks (sometimes more frequently when there is more stress) on the left buttock and less frequently over the sacrum.

At present I am on the beginning of the 7th week. Every day for the last three weeks I have been seeing intestinal flukes or some other bug come out and into the toilet. Three days ago, this has stopped. I will continue with the enema though as they may be at deeper levels yet, and of course, there are the ones that are too small to be seen . These days I make the enema solution with 20 drops (retaining maybe 1/3).

EDIT: oops! maybe I spoke too soon, just found a few more of some critters there.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_T_Forums/turiya_file/FLUKE_unidentified.jpg

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1086431