CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Good for you!! by jana ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   1/31/2008 5:12:40 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,030
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1099548

"Someone said: "... as in everything else, just follow the money trail...".

"Public health and capitalism are simply not compatible... The big pharma industry is not in the business to help people. They are in the business to make money. Period. The good looking healthy people we see on their ads are simply an illusion."

ahh, don't get me started...
there is an MD on this board (boondoc, my ranting is NOT about you personally, but you know that, don't you?) who quoted one of his prominent colleagues as saying "Patient healed is a customer lost".
THAT should be enough for anyone to draw their own conclusion about the "helpfulness" of the medical profession.

I just got some magazine in the mail prominently featuring a story of an elder lady in perfect health, who went to the "free checkup" clinic. They claimed she had too high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure and put her on several "meds".
In matter of days she went form vibrant lively person to a zombie-like lethargic creature. Had to go to a hospital and within several weeks later gave up and died.

What I admire about you, you had enough sense NOT to put yourself through that.

Well, enough about that.
I believe the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement should be perfectly capable of getting rid of any possible pathogens in your system, so if you follow the protocol including the super-hydration, lots of water, and including some green powder and unrefined Sea Salt (for electrolytes) in your diet, you should be in great shape.
Oh, and I also include some liver-cleansing herbs and tinctures, as my liver seems to be working extra hard on helping with the clean-up.

Keep us posted and keep your great attitude...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1099548