CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Second week and I can't get out of bed in the morning..... by ldsfireguy ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   2/6/2008 5:14:39 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,540
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1104408

Terry,

Sounds to me like you are doing the right thing for your body ... however, you may want to drop down just a little on your drops. It is very important that you be able to tolerate the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement dosage.

If it is too high, then it is very likely that you will be able to take it for a while, but if it continues then eventually it will wear on you and you will be very tempted to discontinue Miracle-Mineral-Supplement entirely for an interim.

I really would suggest that you cut back on the drops.

Also, I'm not sure how much you weigh, but Dr. Young suggests a liter per day per 40lbs of weight ... so if you weight 120 lbs that would be 3 liters or about 96 - 102 ounces. If you are bigger than this, then you may want to think about adding an additional liter...the water is VERY important in getting through the detox phase.

Also, the purer the water the better ... and you can add a couple of drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement right into the water also.

Other things you can do to help speed up the detox:

Oil pulling
Epsom Salt and H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) baths

And, try to eat as alkalizing as possible, trying to reduce meat, dairy and quick carbs, and increase veggies and complex grains (quinoa, millet).

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1104408