re: colloidal silver by presterjohn64 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum
Date: 2/6/2008 6:36:04 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
1 readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
this is from a company that manufactures silver, and even they say that it kills bacteria indiscriminately. Also also look at the anecdotal info on curezone.
Consumption of Colloidal Silver
Many mix Colloidal Silver in the drinking water. The silver is not digested before being absorbed in the body. The rate of absorption can be increased by holding the water in the mouth for a few seconds. The size of silver particles makes it easy to pass through the lining of digestive tract and directly get absorbed into the bloodstream. The silver particles reach all parts of the body through the blood and kill the pathogens (bacteria and virus) that come in contact with the silver particles.
"On the downside, these silver particles can destroy the beneficial bacteria in our digestive tract. It is therefore recommended to take live culture yogurt after two hours of Colloidal Silver consumption to restore the amount of bacteria in the intestines. There are however claims that beneficial bacteria are not affected by colloidal silver, which is not true. Silver can't differentiate between beneficial bacteria and pathogens. Silver acts on all unicellular organisms.
The unabsorbed silver particles are eliminated from the body along with digestive wastes.
Intake of colloidal silver kills the infectious germs and they are expelled through the excretory organs like the kidneys. It is therefore beneficial to increase the intake of water to flush out the residue of bacteria and virus from the body.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1104477