CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: It's all a lot to digest by SoGAGirl ..... Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Forum

Date:   3/6/2008 9:40:13 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,305
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1127068

I experienced some liver pain when I first started oil pulling and reduced the number of pulls per day and skipped some days. I think that my liver was being stressed (too much too fast). The liver pain would happen while I was pulling during the 3rd pull of the day and sometimes the 2nd.

Liver pain was not new to me. I had been taught that it takes a molecule of L-glutathione to help my liver get rid of a molecule of toxins. Sometimes when I have liver pain or wake up in the middle of the night and have trouble going back to sleep I take Reduced L-glutathione. It brings relief. I also take some before I leave the house if I think that I might be exposed to fragrances or other toxins.

There are some good liver herbs like milk thistle that I take regularly to help repair the liver.

Years ago I did a liver purge with no problem. I was not experiencing liver pain at the time. At present,when I try to detox my body too quickly my liver and kidneys hurt. I am learning to repair and support my body while getting the toxins out. It is all about balancing.

Also, I have found out that if I'm itching for no apparent reason, that it is a sign that my liver needs some help and taking L-glutathione stops the itching.

SGG

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.31 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1127068